We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please let us know the details in writing, either by letter or email.
1. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by letter or email within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the manager of the relevant department (sales, lettings, property management or estate management), who will review the matter and speak to the member/members of staff involved.
3. Within fifteen working days of your complaint being sent, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. If you do not feel your complaint has been resolved, we will then invite you to a meeting during working hours to discuss and resolve your complaint. The meeting will take place ays of us becoming aware of your dissatisfaction, subject to your availability.
5. Within five working days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
6. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will arrange for a director of the company to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 10 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then write to The Property Ombudsman at the following address: Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP.