Rentals, Property Management and Letting Agents in Ealing, Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Hammersmith, Park Royal and Shepherds Bush
Colin Bibra run a comprehensive Property Management department. Effective property management results in good tenant/landlord relationships, regular income, good quality cost-effective repair/maintenance, and the fulfillment of all legal obligations. It requires good communication, administrative and organisational skills, experience with people and property, and on-going training in the related legal obligations. A good portion of patience is also needed!
The Property Management Team at Colin Bibra is experienced in all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial rentals and property management. Our professional property managers regularly attend industry seminars and are ready to pass on the benefit of their knowledge and experience to clients. Attention to detail is one of our many strong points and it is this aspect which could save you time and money.
The Property Management Department envelops the following services:
- Rent and deposit collection
- Setting up standing orders for rent payment
- Assessment of references and credit checking
- Drawing up of appropriate tenancy agreements
- Check in and check out procedures
- Assessment of delapidations!
- Project management of property repair/improvement works
- Full arrangement of fixtures and furnishings where required
- Accounting to clients for rents on monthly or quarterly basis
- Tax liaison matters and advice on TMA (Taxes & Managements Act).
- Liaising with tenants on day to day queries
- Processing insurance claims
- Arrangement of suitable insurance cover
- Legal compliance
- Arranging lease extension/variance/renewals
- Reading of utility meters
For property rental enquiries or for a discussion about any management requirement you may have, contact our Property Management Department