Wills and LPA Seminar: Putting your ducks in a row (FREE)
Date: 19th June 2013 Venue: New Hilton, Ealing W5 3HN Time: 5:30pm Registration
With the uncertainty we seem to see in the world every time we turn on the television or pick up a newspaper at the moment, it is good to know that there are still ways and means that we can take charge of our lives.
Getting everything in line and properly organised can provide you with peace of mind, especially when it comes to addressing your concerns about what would happen when you die, or perhaps where you may become incapacitated during your lifetime.
Having a correctly executed Will and a fully registered Lasting Power of Attorney can help safeguard against life’s uncertainties and provide you with a complete solution.
Prince Evans Solicitors LLP
Our specialist solicitors Ben Davies and Hamish MacPherson shall be addressing many of the most pertinent issues surrounding these documents, including:
• Important reasons why everyone needs to have a Will;
• How to avoid having your estate governed by the laws of intestacy;
• Helping to reduce your estate’s inheritance tax liability;
• Addressing the inclusion of complex trusts to preserve assets and to protect vulnerable loved ones;
• Considering awkward issues to prevent future claims being brought against your estate.
Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Important reasons why everyone should consider having a Lasting
Power of Attorney;
• Addressing changes in regime and enactment of tighter regulation: EPA vs LPA;
• Understanding the types of Lasting Powers of Attorney available;
• Examining the important roles those involved detailed within Lasting
Powers of Attorney have to play;
• The alternative option available where a person lacks mental capacity.
Should you wish book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com