How to save up to 60% of energy in your home for FREE?
Are you aware that you are entitled for a FREE Insulation Grant from Government ECO Scheme?
The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a government scheme to obligate larger suppliers to deliver energy efficiency measures to domestic premises in Britain. The new obligation period, known as ECO2, launched on 1 April 2015 and will run for next two years until 31 March 2017.
Eco replaces two previous schemes - the Carbon Emissions Reduction Target (CERT) and the Community Energy Saving Programme (CESP) and is obligated to: Carbon Emission Reduction, Carbon Saving Community and Home Heating Cost Reduction.
- Research shows that up to 35% of all heat loss in your home is lost through the walls and up to 25% of heat is lost through the roof - you could be wasting up to £160 - £340 per year without Cavity Wall & Loft insulation, which significantly reduces the heat loss through your walls and roof.
BENEFITS of Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation
- Reduction in Heat Loss
- Significant Savings to Your Heating Bill
- Quick & Cost Effective Process
- Home Will Be Warm Very Quickly
- Resulting Reduction in CO2 emissions
- Better Winter & Summer Temperature Control
- More Efficient Fuel Consumption
- Improved Home Energy Rating
- Pre survey – to check suitability of property for Cavity Wall & Loft insulation
- Landlord or Management Agent permission
- Survey and carry out the EPC assessment – energy rating assessed by a qualified energy assessor
- Book the date by installer – after the chartered surveyor report and compliance checks have completed
Installer should be a member of one of these organizations:
- National Insulation Association (NIA)
- Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA)
- British Board of Agreement (BBA)
Once your installation is completed, we will issue you with a **25 years guarantee for material and workmanship**, leaving you with peace of mind and a warmer home.