9 Documents Landlords Need to Give to New Tenants When They Move In

Best Practice when a new tenant moves into a property is to supply them with the following documents:

  1. Introductory Letter with Essential Information (such as Emergency Numbers and House Rules)
  2. PAT Report (Portable Appliance Test)
  3. Current Gas Check
  4. Guide to Utilities
  5. “How to Rent” Leaflet (Government Document)
  6. E.P.C. (Energy Performance Certificate)
  7. Copy of Tenancy Agreement
  8. Copy of Deposit Scheme and prescribed information
  9. Set of Keys

 For full list of details, visit “How to Rent” article posted by the GOV.UK. 

If you need any advice on the tenant's information pack, please get in touch with us by phone on 020 8566 3333 or email us on info@colinbibra.com


Get FREE Updates & Join Over 10,000 Subscribers!

* indicates required